- This workshop has passed.
Digital Growth Strategies Masterclass
May 16 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Create a long-term digital strategy and a short-term action plan for your business at this Digital Growth Strategies course. Find out how digitisation can help your business grow and leave with a knowledge of a range of tools, techniques and frameworks to implement your growth plans.
- Why bring your business into the digital world
- Define your business goals and marketing objectives
- Identify business needs and objectives that could benefit from digital tools
- Identify the right digital solutions for your business
- How to choose 3rd party software/apps/cloud services
- Business continuity – practical tips to avoid digital risks, cost-effective cyber security
- Create a digital marketing strategy to support your growth objectives
- Define your target customer
- Choosing and evaluating digital marketing channels
- How to measure results on investment
This masterclass is part of the 5-day intense Professional Digital Marketing course by Tuminds Digital Business School.
Level: Intermediate to advanced
Admission requirements: Participants need to have significant experience working in digital marketing or a relevant qualification.
- One day Digital Growth Strategies Masterclass – £295 (early bird price £250) excl VAT
- Or book the full 5-day course – £995 (early bird price £895) excl VAT
Tuminds Digital Business School
The Tuminds Digital Business School is new for 2019 and set to deliver leading-edge digital skills training with a series of 5-day courses. The concept allows delegates the option to attend the entire week, immersing themselves in intensive learning, or to select those masterclasses that meet their specific needs.
The new range of digital training courses are tailored to address digital needs and skills gaps. The first courses will be targeted to suit experienced marketing professionals followed by an intense course for start-up businesses to get off to a flying start. The courses all focus on real training benefits, ensuring candidates leave the courses with genuinely effective skills.