- This workshop has passed.
Search Engine Optimisation and Analytics Masterclass
May 15 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Find out how to improve and maintain your website ranking and develop your Google Analytics knowledge in this SEO and Analytics course. If you are a marketing professional or business owner looking for best practice guidelines on developing your website and analysing data trends, this is the masterclass for you.
- SEO 101 – what is SEO and why is it important?
- How Search Engines actually work – crawling, indexing and ranking
- Keyword Research – understanding what your audience wants
- On-Page Optimisation – content curation
- Link Building – establishing authority and increasing reach
- Measuring, prioritising and executing SEO
- Understanding Google Analytics data to improve user journey
This masterclass is part of the 5-day intense Professional Digital Marketing course by Tuminds Digital Business School.
Level: Intermediate to advanced
Admission requirements: Participants need to have significant experience working in digital marketing or a relevant qualification.
- One day Search Engine Optimisation and Analytics Masterclass – £295 (early bird price £250) excl VAT
- Or book the full 5-day course – £995 (early bird price £895) excl VAT
Tuminds Digital Business School
The Tuminds Digital Business School is new for 2019 and set to deliver leading-edge digital skills training with a series of 5-day courses. The concept allows delegates the option to attend the entire week, immersing themselves in intensive learning, or to select those masterclasses that meet their specific needs.
The new range of digital training courses are tailored to address digital needs and skills gaps. The first courses will be targeted to suit experienced marketing professionals followed by an intense course for start-up businesses to get off to a flying start. The courses all focus on real training benefits, ensuring candidates leave the courses with genuinely effective skills.