Digital Growth Strategies
Create a long-term digital strategy and a short-term action plan for your business.
Find out how digitisation can help your business grow and leave with a knowledge of a range of tools, techniques and frameworks to implement your growth plans at this intermediate course.
This course is part of the 5-day Professional Digital Marketing course (28th Oct – 1st Nov) by Tuminds Digital Business School. You can book the full week or any of the one-day masterclasses. The course will take place at The Green House Business Centre, located centrally in Inverness.
What will I learn?
- Why bring your business into the digital world
- Define your business goals and marketing objectives
- Identify business needs and objectives that could benefit from digital tools
- Identify the right digital solutions for your business
- How to choose 3rd party software/apps/cloud services
- Business continuity – practical tips to avoid digital risks, cost-effective cyber security
- Create a digital marketing strategy to support your growth objectives
- Define your target customer
- Choosing and evaluating digital marketing channels
- How to measure results on investment
Level: Intermediate to advanced