LinkedIn for Business Professionals
Find out why you should be using LinkedIn and how to make the most of this B2B platform.
LinkedIn is more than a networking tool; it is a platform that can be used to generate leads, market your products and services, and raise brand awareness. In this course we will teach you how to make the most of this professional platform and optimise your personal profile and company page. As this is a hands-on, practical course please take your laptop or tablet.
This course is part of the 5-day Professional Digital Marketing course (28th Oct - 1st Nov) by Tuminds Digital Business School. You can book the full week or any of the one-day masterclasses. The course will take place at The Green House Business Centre, located centrally in Inverness.
What will I learn?
- Maximising the effectiveness of your personal profile
- The right content for your status updates and articles
- Best way to connect with potential clients/leads
- Optimising the company page
- Advertising on LinkedIn
Who should take this course?
This course is ideally suited to:
- Sales and Marketing managers
- Business Development executives
- Business Owners/Directors
- PR and Marketing Professionals
looking to increase the effectiveness of their presence on Linkedin