Digital Insights for Business – 25 June 2015
Three experts, one day
Highlands and Islands Enterprise – Digital Scotland Excellence Centre, is proud to present another inspiring and interactive digital masterclass event aimed at businesses in the Highlands and Islands.
CLOUD OPPORTUNITIES By David Massey
– What is the Cloud?
– Examples of the Cloud-based applications for small businesses
– Is the Cloud for me? Steps you can take to prepare to move later
UNLOCKING CUSTOMER INSIGHT By Ian Moore
– A whistle-stop tour of some low-cost CRM solutions
– CRM Systems. What they are used for and why?
– How customer knowledge management practices give insight
GETTING SOCIAL By Rene Looper
– Which social media platform suits your business?
– A Business-minded look at Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Blogging, Periscope and of course Facebook and Twitter
KEEPING YOUR BUSINESS DATA SAFE By David Massey
– A friendly look at data security and compliance requirements
– Measures you can take to protect your business
– Safe use of cloud and mobile services
One-to-one sessions available on the day
An Expert Panel will be available for one-to-one advice alongside Highlands and Islands Enterprise & Business Gateway to provide details of further support, advice and new funding now available.
Where: Centre for Health Science, Inverness
When: Thursday, 25 June 2015 – 10am to 3.30pm
For more information:
T: 0800 028 3211