A two-day course covering everything you need to know about managing your social media platforms effectively in-house.
Are you thinking about managing your social media within your team instead of paying to outsource it? Have you previously outsourced your social media management but are you now looking to do this in-house? In this two-day training course, we will teach you all you need to know about managing your own social media channels effectively.
Day one will focus on the effective use of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as how Google Business Profile and Hootsuite can benefit your business. On day two we will take you through best practice SEO tips, email marketing and Google Analytics.
You can choose to do one day or both. Both days together will give you all the tools, knowledge and confidence you need to effectively manage your own social media platforms.
The course will be delivered online via Zoom, but can also be delivered at your place at work or at The Green House business centre, located centrally in Inverness.
What will I learn?
- The key points of the main social media platforms and tips on increasing reach and engagement
- A range of SEO topics and techniques needed to increase your website’s presence
- Email marketing tips and tools
Who should take this course?
Businesses who would like to take charge of their own social media management.
- Facebook: using Facebook effectively; best practice tips for growing your audience; Facebook advertising
- Twitter: using Twitter effectively; how to find and engage your customers
- Instagram: using Instagram effectively; how to reach and engage your target audience; Instagram Stories; Reels
- Google Business Profile: how to improve your SEO ranking using Google Business Profile; best practice tips.
- Hootsuite: how you can save time and manage your social media platforms from one place with the social media management tool Hootsuite
- Search Engine Optimisation: how to optimise your website to satisfy visitors, rank highly on search engines and increase your traffic
- Email marketing: best practice tips for creating emails using Mailchimp
- Google Analytics: find out information on the visitors to your website using Google Analytics
By the end of this training, you will have the knowledge and confidence to manage your own social media platforms effectively and efficiently.
To enquire about this training click on the button below.
Get FREE Social Media Tips