Introduction to Facebook and Instagram Advertising (postponed)
Get started with advertising your business to your target audience on Facebook and Instagram.
Facebook is the number one social media platform for advertising. Used effectively, Facebook advertising can help to grow your audience, generate new leads and increase website traffic. We will teach you how to create ads that meet your business objectives, and how to successfully run and optimise your ad campaigns.
This beginner’s course is aimed at individuals who are starting out with Facebook advertising as well as those who have some experience but would like to improve their Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns.
To further develop your advertising knowledge following this beginner’s course, book onto our intermediate class for in-depth training on custom and lookalike audiences, the Facebook Pixel and retargeting ads.
The group course will take place at The Green House business centre, located centrally in Inverness. We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed on Facebook and Instagram advertising.
What will I learn?
- Why you should use Facebook and Instagram advertising
- How Facebook ads can help you to achieve different business objectives
- The difference between boosting a post and creating an advert
- Elements of a successful ad
- How to create a Facebook advert in Ads Manager
- How to create an Instagram advert in Ads Manager
- How to monitor and measure success
Who should take this course?
Small business owners and people working a digital marketing or PR role who are new to Facebook advertising and want to learn how to create or improve their Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns.