Social media day at Fort George, near Inverness
Wednesday 5 February; a social media day with a difference!
Limited to 10 delegates to ensure maximum results! We will have a look at your social media presence and will give recommendations on how to get more out of the social media platforms you are already using and give recommendations on social media channels you are not currently using (or underusing)
We will be focussing on:
- What to post, when and how to get most interaction and reach
- How to advertise on Facebook
- How to manage Facebook more effectively
- How to increase the Likes
- Running promotions and competitions on Facebook
- Twitter lingo; RT, DM, MT, Hashtags #, @
- Twitter lists
- How to improve your Twitter profile
- How to find your customers on Twitter
- What to Tweet?
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile
- How to set up and manage your LinkedIn company page
- How to engage and find potential clients on LinkedIn
- Engage in groups and create your own group
- How to set up Hootsuite to manage your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ social media platforms efficiently
- How to minimise time spend on social media
- Using Hootsuite in teams
- How to use Pinterest to promote your business/service
- Finding the right content on Pinterest
- What to share on Pinterest
This course is especially developed for business owners/professionals looking to improve their social media knowledge and make better use of their social media management, getting the best results without spending too much time on social media.
This all day workshop (10am – 4pm) is limited to a maximum of 10 delegates, lunch and teas and coffees included.
Interested? Buy online now or leave your details below and we’ll send you an invite.
Price: £75 ex VAT (£90 incl. VAT)
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]