Come and join the Tuminds team!
Tuminds is going through a series of exciting developments, including a change in our office location and a full rebrand. We are looking for an experienced office manager to help support us through our evolution and beyond. The successful candidate will work full-time (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm) from our new office at Wester Inshes Farmhouse, Inverness, IV2 5BG.
Our office manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the corporate calendar
- Responding to email, telephone and social media enquiries
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Producing staff rotas
- Completing payroll and supplier payments
- Signposting clients to account managers
- Monitoring business processes and the sales pipeline
- Replenishing and managing office supplies
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing postal mail
- Filing and e-filing
- Facilitating sales
- Providing excellent customer service
- Internal and external communication
- Problem solving
- Sales pipeline management
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office 365
- Interest in social media
- Love of cake and ability to bake!
If this sounds like the role for you, then please get in touch – we would love to hear from you!
For more information about the role please give us a call on 01463 513 965. To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] by 5pm Friday 5th September.