Digital Growth Strategies
Create a long-term digital strategy and a short-term action plan for your business.
Find out how digitisation can help your business grow and leave with a knowledge of a range of tools, techniques and frameworks to implement your growth plans in this intermediate course.
The course will take place at The Green House Business Centre, located centrally in Inverness.
What will I learn?
- Why bring your business into the digital world
- Define your business goals and marketing objectives
- Identify business needs and objectives that could benefit from digital tools
- Identify the right digital solutions for your business
- How to choose 3rd party software/apps/cloud services
- Business continuity – practical tips to avoid digital risks, cost-effective cyber security
- Create a digital marketing strategy to support your growth objectives
- Define your target customer
- Choosing and evaluating digital marketing channels
- How to measure results on investment
Level: Intermediate to advanced