Social Media for Startups (postponed)
Are you confused by likes, shares, hashtags and pins?
This beginner’s social media course will show you why social media should be a key part of your marketing strategy and give you the confidence to get started with platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It is aimed at those who have started, or are planning to start, a new business and want to learn how to promote it online.
Our hands-on, practical social media courses are designed and delivered by experienced digital marketing experts. We explain social media marketing in a way that is easy to understand, without any jargon.
To further develop your social media marketing knowledge following this beginner’s course, book onto our intermediate class for step-by-step training on how to create a social media strategy for your business.
This course will take place at The Green House Business Centre, located in Inverness.
What will I learn?
- The importance of social media for your business
- How to use Facebook effectively, best practice tips for growing your audience, Facebook advertising
- How to use Twitter effectively, how to find and engage your customers, Twitter features
- How to use Instagram effectively, what hashtags your customers are using, tools for creating content, Instagram Stories
- How to improve your SEO ranking using Google My Business; best practice tips; new features
- How to find out information on the visitors to your website using Google Analytics
- How you can save time and manage your social media platforms from the one place with the social media management tool Hootsuite
Who should take this course?
People who have recently started up a business or who are planning to start a new business.