Instagram Best Practices to Build Your Audience
Are you using Instagram to promote your products and services? If so, it’s a good idea to make sure you are following best practice and using it properly to maximise its potential as a marketing tool. You want your business to stay relevant don’t you, and that means understanding the importance of social engagement. Keeping up with the latest on each of the social media channels you’ve chosen to have a presence on, and learning as much as you can on the best way to use them, is a critical element in achieving this.
We’d like to share with you this really helpful and very up-to-date infographic (courtesy of Sproutsocial), that’ll help you to use Instagram as a marketing tool and not just a social site.
As you examine and think about these Instagram best practices, ask yourself these questions, and note down your answers:
- What does your audience like most about your products or services?
- Who are you trying ultimately to reach?
- Are your competitors successful on Instagram?
- What marketing strategies have worked for you in the past?
- What do customers expect from your brand? Is that good enough?
Now see how well you can tackle all 7 of them:
- Turn Your Visuals Into Eye Candy
- Be Current With Instagram Trends & Changes
- Post Content Your Audience Wants
- Post Regularly & During Optimal Times
- Tell Great Stories
- Get Discovered
- Don’t Dismiss Instagram Analytics
There are many ways to succeed and fail on different social media channels, and Instagram is no different. Follow these best practices and you’re sure to have a better chance at keeping your audience happy.